Saturday, August 31, 2013

Prague Pictures...Czech

Here are a handful of pictures from my trip to Prague:

View from the plane as we are entering the city

Kevin & I eating at a rooftop restaurant (which at first was full, but didn't have reservations or a wait list). Luckily we got in before the sunset with the Prague Castle in the background

View from the rooftop restaurant of the Astronomical Clock, Tyn Church, and the Astronomical Clock, the Tyn Church, and the Old Town Square

I don’t know if Tim Tebow is still the talk of the town now that he’s a New England Patriot, but Kevin showed respect for the former Denver Bronco by “Tebowing” in the St. Vitus Cathedral (inside the Prague Castle walls)


Shooting a crossbow in the Prague Castle Armory...bullseye (well, at least my first shot)

The Petrinske Sady (Eifle Tower-ish structure) in Prague - 299 steps


View from the top, with the Prague Castle in the background

 Another view from the top of the Petrinske Sady: The city and The Charles Bridge

3 comments:

  1. Good selection of pics! I miss Prague. That sure was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The city looks beautiful. I love the picture of St. Vitus Cathedral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shooting an old school cross bow... so cool! The little kid in me would have been so excited. I hope you were able to see the processional at the Astronomical Clock!

    ReplyDelete